CAREFULLY READ YOUR INSTRUCTIONS.
- Make sure you read and comprehend the instructions for use provided by the manufacturer.
- Contact the manufacturer if your product did not have a product manual with it.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions at all times.
- Avoid children and pets using your device.
KEEP YOUR DEVICE AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
DON’T USE A CORRODED OR WET BATTERY.
- If the batteries become damaged or wet, they must be replaced.
- Contact the manufacturer if your vape device is ruined.
- Examine for apparent damage; even the exterior insulation jacket should be examined.
- A battery’s insulation should never be removed.
- A battery that misses an insulation jacket should never be used.
NEVER USE THE INCORRECT BATTERY
- Using old and newer batteries together is not a good idea.
- Use only the batteries that your device specifies.
- Batteries should not be mixed with various brands.
- Don’t mix up the charge levels of your batteries.
- Replace all batteries in your vape if you’re replacing multiple batteries.
- Batteries with various mAh ratings should not be used.
- Always use a device-rated battery.
BATTERIES AND POCKETS WITH LOOSE BATTERIES ARE NOT GOOD COMPANIONS.
- To avoid contact with metal objects, keep loose batteries in a case.
- Allow no contact between batteries and coins or keys in your pocket.
EXCESSIVE HEAT SHOULD BE AVOIDED.
- Avoid exposing your vape device to direct sunlight.
- Vapes should not be abandoned in cars.
- Keep your gadget safe by not storing it in subzero temps.
NEVER USE THE WRONG CHARGER FOR YOUR VAPE DEVICE.
- A phone or tablet charger should not be used.
- Use the charger that came with it under all circumstances.
- Charge your vape away from anything that might catch fire. Charge from a clean, flat and hard surface.
- Charge your vaporizer at a place under your supervision.
- Don’t leave your vape equipment charging overnight or unattended.
INSTALL BATTERIES IN IDEAL POLARITY
- To ensure proper polarity (+/-), follow the marking provided by manufacturers.
- Personal injury could result from inappropriate installation.
Safety Features should never be removed or disabled.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE